Age : 30 to 40 Years
Years of Experience : 5 to 15 years
Qualification : MSc. Polymer Science / Phd. Polymer Science
/ M.Tech Polymer
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Knowledge & experience on various types of polymers, specifically engineering and advanced polymers.
- Good knowledge & experience of polymer alloying / blending.
- Knows about Various sources for material and base elements.
- Rooted Knowledge on processing behaviour of various polymers at various atmospheric conditions.
- Experience and knowledge about Extrusion Processes, Recycling Processes, Colour Mixing processes and material disposal methods.
- Good knowledge about new polymer formulations by various combinations.
- Hands on experience on material testing methodology and reporting.
- Knowledge on Epoxy resin casting, Glass fibre casting, Vacuum Impregnation.
- Knowledge on various techniques of Glass Fibre re - enforcement, Glass Fibre Processing, Carbon Fibre Re - enforcement and processing, Thermoset material processing.
- Selection of raw material, Tooling supportability and storage of raw material.
- Development of new standard raw material with all cost-effective measures.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Plastics, Chemical
PG:M.Tech - Chemical, Plastics, Mechanical, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Chemical Engineering & Materials Science, Chemistry
Doctorate:Ph.D - Plastics, Chemical, Chemistry
Lakshmi Electrical Control Systems Limited
Recruiter Name:E B Anandbabu
Contact Company:Lakshmi Electrical Control Systems Limited