Qualification : B.Com / M.Com/ CA or ICWA (Final or Inter preferable) Age : 38 to 45 Yrs
Experience : 15 to 20 yrs
1. Funds Planning, Allocation & Control including operating bank credit limits - working Capital Management. Generation of Bank statements through Net Banking
2. Generation/Checking of various Daily,Weekly & Monthly MIS Reports, Budgets & Budgetary Control-Variance Analysis.
3.Costing & Cost Records Management.
5. Signing and Passing of all vouchers and Documents including Export Documents.
6. Finalization of Monthly and Quarterly Accounts. Compilation of Annual Report.
7. Checking & Approval of VAT, CST, Central Excise& Service Tax Returns, Remittance, Sales Tax Assessment works. Ensuring all Statutory Compliances adhered within stipulated time.
8. Checking & Approval of TDS/TCS deduction, remittance, returns, Certificates to Service Vendors & Employees.
9. Submission of Stock statements, Quarterly, Half yearly, CMA and other data to Banks.
10. Computation of Advance Income Tax Payment.
11. Liaison with Banks, Insurance Co., Credit Rating Agency, Statutory Auditors, Consultants, Statistics Dept.
12. Supervision of all C. Excise, Customs and Service Tax related documents, Audits and Invoicing.
13. Preparation & Finalization of Corporate Income Tax, Tax Audit particulars etc.
14. Supervision of all Pre & Post Exports and Imports Documents.
15. Frequent attending of Quick Books ERP Problem addressing Meeting of both Cross Functional Department Meeting and Intra Department Meeting for achieving todays level of working.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce
PG:ICWA (CMA), CA, M.Com - Commerce
LAKSHMI PRECISION TOOLS LIMITED
Textile Machines : Parts & Subassemblies for Carding, Draw Frame, Comber, Speed Frame and Ring Frame
Healthcare & Aerospace Machinery :
Various Machine parts, Specialty Gear Parts and Subassemblies for human body scanners
For Industrial Applications :
Power transmission units Subassemblies for various Machinery & utilities
LPT Quality system assures all Processes conform to Standards & requirements and enables consistency
Thrust is on to reduce process variability and our system ensures that the products are turned out "First time right".
Quality is built in all processes and improved continually.
Recruiter Name:M Palanisamy
Contact Company:LAKSHMI PRECISION TOOLS LIMITED